Our client has been established a mere 5 years but they are considered to be a successful and highly innovative fit out and refurb contractor that provides employees with an open, collaborative, supportive work environment and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects up to $5M.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Handling progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalization
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- Selecting and reviewing suppliers and subcontractors
- A minimum of 3 years' contract administration experience in the Sydney fit out and refurb industry
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Previous experience working on commercial, retail and hospitality projects is preferred but not essential
- Computer literate with exposure to standard programs such as Jobpac and Cheops
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized with a strong work ethic and high attention to detail
For more information please call 02 9194 6914 quoting reference number BBBH276 or hit 'apply now' to be considered.