Contracts Administrator - Interiors
A well known Port Melbourne based commercial and office fit out and construction company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our friendly team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a boutique commercial fitout and construction company specialising in the design, construction, fitout and refurbishment of Corporate, Healthcare, Education, Retail and Hospitality workspaces.
With a team of 40+ this business are looking to double in size over 2019/20. This would be an excellent career move for someone looking to join a progressive, well established business
ABOUT THE ROLE
Commercial and office fitout projects, typically valued around to $3-5M, with some larger projects.
- Min 2+ years experience in a similar role as a CA/Contracts Administrator within for commercial and office fit out projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a small team
- Experience with a range of Software packages relevant to estimating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now