Award winning and established residential luxury builder. This sought after builder has earned themselves an enviable reputation as being one of the 'go to' builders in Sydney. With an impressive line up of Senior Management, this builder prides themselves on working alongside their clients to achieve their vision specifically within budget and within the time restraints.
- The team are now looking to increase in size by employing an experienced Contracts Administrator.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and will be a vital member of the construction team.
- The Contracts Administrator will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and will be responsible for ensuring the business delivers business goals.
- This role will require someone with astute construction knowledge, having worked in the construction industry for at least 5-8 years, and must have experience in single dwelling homes above $3 million.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating financial management of each project
- Tender documentation, recommendations and negotiations regarding the selection of subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensuring all subcontractors and suppliers have entered into a formal contract with the business
- Tender reviews
- Providing support and contractual assistance to the PM team to ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Experience with sub-contractor packages and monitoring these throughout a project
- Review, improve and implement procedures for contract management
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Provide accurate and timely reports
- Cubit / Buildsoft or other contracts administration application experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Tertiary qualified in either a building or construction discipline
- High attention to detail
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role (Luxury homes build experience essential)
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or call Kaydn on 0412 664 870
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!