Established over 20 years, our client has made a name for themselves in the Sydney construction industry. Involved in major fitout & refurbishment projects as well as all types of medium to high rise commercial and residential, they now hold a steady place as a recognised tier 2 builder. With offices up the East Coast their success has not stopped at Sydney. Currently they have opportunities for 2 new CA's in Sydney to be based in their CBD offices covering 1 or 2 new CBD high rise projects.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!