Our client has been established since the 80's and now have a reputation for quality builds across NSW. A 'long term employer', most of their staff have been with the business for over 5 years and this is because of their balanced culture and the investment they make in their staff, in the office and on site with their project teams! With a range of projects across new build, fitout and refurbishment in commercial, aged care, education, community, industrial and automotive they can offer you diversity. Currently looking for a CA to further support their already strong commercial team.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial build or fitout/refurb
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!