This tier 1 business are involved in construction, development as well as managing a portfolio of assets worth over $10billion across residential, commercial, industrial & retail. Our client is a hugely respected organisation employing some of the best guys in the construction industry. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentlly friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. Currently they have opportunities for a SCA & a mid level CA on a $300M, 700 unit mixed use project.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!