Established over 10 years ago, our client has establushed themselves & their brand as a recognised leader in fitout & interiors. The business have national reach with a branch network in all major states along with a team of employees totalling over 250 people across Australia. They are a creative, innovative and honest business that have built their name on quality and results. Now a leader in the fitout & interios space across D&C, construction management etc, they are looking to strengthen their team in Sydney with a CA.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of fitout/refurb projects is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!