Our client is a national builder with a stead position as a tier 2 builder. They have a turnover in excess of $1.5bn & employ a team of expert construction professionals. As a business they are involved in all project types from commercial, health, aged care etc and are looking to appoint an experienced CA for a $50M hospital.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of healthcare projects is preferred, but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!