Our client have taken award after award for construction excellence and have an excellent reputation througout the industry. Over the last 25 years the business have establihsed themselves as leaders in delivering the best residential projects in Sydney. Their vast team of construction professionals come from the biggest names in the industry so our client has what it takes to attract the right employees! With an exceptional rate of repeat business, our client has 4 large scale projects currently underway and 3 more starting over the next 6 months. Currently they are looking to appoint a Cost Planner to prepare cost estimates for new project opportunities.
Using bills of quantities prepared by external Quantity Surveyors, you will preparation of cost estimates for new project opportunities. Assist the Commercial Manager in the conversion of opportunities and then handover of the
successfully estimated projects to the Construction Team.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for a range of responsibilities across
- Tender & Contract Planning
- Budget & Financial Reporting
- Programme Management
- Contract Administration
- General Administration
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a Construction related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years estimating experience within Australia
- 10 years or more experience in the industry
- Computer literate and able to use Office Suite Programs
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent medium and long-term planning skills
For more information please call James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or hit 'apply now' to be considered.
Your details will not be passed to any third party without your consent.