Demolition Supervisor | $120k + Package | Industry Leading Contractor
Your Next Company?:
My client is a mid tier civil contractor with a strong portfolio of projects throughout the Sydney area. With over 30 years of success in Sydney they have steadily and continuously grown. They pride themselves on striking a positive work life balance along with a variety of projects. Due to current workload, they have a need for an expereinced Demolition Supervisor who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of project.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable demolition contractor
- Excellent communication abilities
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses (restricted or unrestricted licence)
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package - $95k - $120k
- Supportive and growing team
- A continuos stream of projects throughout Sydney
If this position interests you or you you wish to hear about further opportunities I am currently working please do not hesitate to apply.
Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at email@example.com
All applications and conversations are confidential.