Design Manager | North Sydney | Commercial
My client is a leading national construction company successfully delivering projects across Australia. The business was established over 40 years ago and since that time have successfully delivered over 4000 projects throughout Australia. With annual revenues in excess of $1 billion the company is rated as one of Australia's top 50 private companies.
Due to my client's recent growth the business is looking to recruit a Design Manager who can work across a number of projects at different phases and assist in mentoring junior staff.
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Role requires working across a number of projects and mentoring
- Develop scopes for consultants based on the Project Brief and Contract Requirements.
- Develop and manage the Design Program
- Implement and manage the Safety in Design process
- Statutory Authority liaison <span
Candidate would need:
- Relevant building and tertiary qualifications;
- A minimum of 4 years design experience working for building contractor the role Design Manager
- Significant site exposure
- Experience across a range of project types including commercial, education, health, correctional and residential
- Experience on projects valued in excess of $40m.
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!