Design Manager (Services) | North Shore | Commercial
My client established nearly 30 years ago and has built a reputation for delivering innovative projects in the health, aged care, retirement, commercial and education sectors. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentally friendly projects and are renowned for their successful delivery and quality projects. Due to the increase in new project awards the business currently has a need for a Design Manager with experience in the health, aged care, retirement, commercial and education sectors.
- A Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Design Manager role within a similar environment
- A background in services (Electrical) would be benaficial
- Experience working across health, aged care, retirement, commercial and education sectors.
- A degree or diploma in Architecture, Building, Construction, Engineering or Quantity Surveying would be preferable but no a must have
- Responsible for selecting, engaging and then monitoring the performance of external design partners within the discipline including their deliverables, costs and time frames
- Managing the design approval process in accordance with project requirements and program
- Managing performance of design consultants in line with project requirements, consultancy agreement and tender strategy
- Planning and controlling the delivery of project design to ensure the achievement of quality, completion and project objectives
- Preparing budgets and schedules of design delivery for management approval and then managing and reporting the cost of design delivery in the project life-cycle
- Managing design to ensure the costs of the works meets project requirement
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!