Design Manager | Tier 1 | North Sydney
Client is a leading, family owned Construction Business. With a Staff force of over 500 staff, the business operates on a national level across Australia. The business operates across all sectors on projects valued in excess of $250M
Due to my client's recent growth the business is looking to recruit a Design Manager who can work across a number of projects at different phases and assist in mentoring junior staff.
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Role requires working across a number of projects and mentoring
- Develop scopes for consultants based on the Project Brief and Contract Requirements.
- Develop and manage the Design Program
- Implement and manage the Safety in Design process
- Statutory Authority liaison <span
Candidate would need:
Relevant building and tertiary qualifications;
- A minimum of 6 years design experience working for building contractor the role Design Manager
- Significant site exposure
- Experience across a range of project types including commercial, education, health, correctional and residential
- Experience on projects valued in excess of $100m.
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!