- We're a boutique agency offering a huge amount of opportunity for success
- Take your recruitment career to the next level with a great culture and amazing management we provide a great working environment
- Immediate interview and hire
Construct Consulting are the industry specialists in all things construction, engineering, property, design, architecture. We are quickly becoming well established within the Australian marketplace, we are a boutique agency in the initial stages of growth and therefore offer far more opportunity than that of any other agency.
With an average of 13 years recruitment experience between our consultants, we're looking for a new divisional manager to aid in our growth and become an integral member of the team to help provide our direction of the business. We have already successfully build up a great company culture with team activities and incentives tailored around the individual.
We have huge partnerships and networks that has allowed each of our consultants to perform phenomenally well in each of their areas. As we expand we're looking for a Division Manager to build up our Architecture & Design side of the business. Build up and manage a team, build up your portfolio working directly with our Managing Director.
- Build up and manage your own successful team within the Architecture & Design space
- Full 360 responsibilities - with all the resources provided to build up and manage your own successful desk
- Business Development - Leverage our internal resources as well as highly regarded name to bring in new clients
- Provide direction for all sides of the business
- Become part of an established successful company with proven achievements in all areas of construction
Perks & Culture:
- $120k - $140k (dependent upon level of experience)
- Uncapped commission structure
- Team & individual incentives
- High rollers lunches to the best restaurants around Sydney
- Early finish on a Friday (we have our own beer and wine fridge)
- Build up and manage your own team within your area of expertise
- Huge level of support from head office including our own recruitment trainer to help upskill you on the latest recruitment technologies including LinkedIn
- Great Location, restaurants, cafes, shops just metres away
- An experienced recruitment consultant currently recruiting Architecture & Design professionals within the Australian market
- Preferable experience building up a team or mentoring more junior consultants
- Full 360 degree abilities - effectively bringing in new clients, managing clients etc.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and meeting budgets
- Desire to work for a smaller boutique business & involvement in all areas of the business
If this sounds like you and you're looking to join a booming recruitment business we want to hear from you. Click now to apply or e-mail your C.V. to email@example.com