A large contractor who specialises in Air Conditioning along the commercial, Retail and residential scene. Based in Melbourne, they have recently added to their project list and they are now seeking a Mechanical Drafter to join their successful Design team. They work on D&C, commissioning and servicing projects across Australia, however your role will be focused in the Melbourne areas.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, (base +super)
- A healthy work / life balance
- Project sizes of up to $30M, large clients of Tier 1 and 2 Builders and developers so great exposure to the construction arena
- Strong social aspects along with a vibrant office.
- At least 2 years as a Drafter within mechanical division, Air conditioning.
- Experience in dealing with Revit and AutoCAD software packages.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Experience in commissioning projects advantageous
- Australian experience is Essential
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.