A large contractor who specialises in Electrical Installations & Servicing along the Commercial, Retail and High Rise Residential scene.
Based in Melbourne, they have recently added to their project list and they are now seeking a Electrical Drafter to join their successful Design team. They work on D&C, Installation, Commissioning and Servicing projects across Australia, however your role will be focused in the Melbourne areas.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary (base +super)
- A healthy work / life balance
- Exposure to projects of value up to $30M and opportunities to work with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Builders / Developers
- Strong social aspects along with a vibrant office.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Drafter within the Electrical sector
- Exposure to large Commercial projects
- Experience in dealing with Revit and AutoCAD software packages
- Shop drawing experience advantageous
- Experience in commissioning projects advantageous
- Australian experience is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.