An award-winning residential home builder are seeking an experienced ArchiCAD Drafting Manager to join their Ballarat based office and their growing drafting team in a permanent position.
- Leading and managing a strong team of ArchiCAD drafters.
- Manage production of all customers drawings in accordance with company guidelines to meet quality, quantity and time targets as required.
- Set and maintain the standard for all drafting staff, including adhering to procedures, development of staff, and making recommendations for improvements to productivity.
- Highly proficient in the use of ArchiCAD.
- A desire to work within a close-knit and productive team.
- Effective communications skills.
- Previous experience working for a volume builder.
- Knowledge and experience with Building Construction, Standards, Rescode and Regulations.
- Proven drafting skills and experience.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Market leading & highly competitive salary package on offer.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader within the residential construction sector.
- A supportive workplace culture and team environment.
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within.
If you're interested in applying please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Best of luck!