A family run Electrical and Fire business that invests in their people, pushes you to your highest potential and supports their employees.
Outline of the role.
- Leading Hand - Electrical.
- Location: Sydney, NSW (mostly within Potts Point).
- Hours: 7am-4pm.
- Responsibilities: Leading 4-6 Electricians, possibly some apprentices along the track.
- You will be working within Domestic Apartments no houses all high rise resi, new build apartments, sometimes will be dealing with STRATA etc.
- Mainly lights, GPO, rough-in & fit off work.
- Look after 2-3 Licensed Tradesman & potentially 2x apprentices within the first 2 months.
- Rate: $50 per hour, full time hours 5 days a week.
- Overtime available & paid at penalties
- Work vans are provided, to the Electricians if needed also.
- Holiday leave.
- AMAZING team around you, family culture.
This role will not be on the market for long, my client wants to interview ASAP, you will be interviewing with the Director of the business.
If the above sounds like your next role, one to stay put for the foreseeable, then please do reply to me with your most up-to-date resume to email@example.com or give me a call on 0498016335 for a confidential chat!