- Long term contract with Tier 1 National contractor
- Fantastic hourly rate with overtime opportunities
- Work throughout Sydney's North East
One of ANZ's leading infrastructure providers is looking for an Electrical Supervisor to hit the ground running across utility assets in Sydney's North East. With 30 years industry experience they have over 4000 employees delivering for top tier clients and government bodies.
- Manage multiple work fronts at site with direct reports, overseeing OPEX & CAPEX projects
- Supervising project crews, directing work and supervising work output
- Actively promote and demonstrate Zero Harm and ensure all identified risks are assessed, controlled and reported
- Facilitate and participate in all site communications including meetings, reports and client requests.
- To schedule electrical installation activities to minimise costs and optimise completion dates
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years Supervisor experience
- NSW Electrician License
- Strong communication skills
- Mechanical experience
- Sydney Water experience highly regarded
All you have to do to apply for this exciting role is to submit your resume to Josh Kimber via the "Apply Now" button below. Alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If however, you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar roles, you can call me for a confidential discussion on my direct dial 02 9194 6915