3-6 month road maintenance contract with National Contractor
$40-$50 hourly rate + overtime when required
All projects within Sydney Metro
I am currently working alongside a National Contractor that require an Engineer to assist with a large road maintenance contract throughout Sydney Metro area.
The position will be working predominantly on an autonomous basis on a large maintenance contract. Reporting into the Delivery Manager it is accompanied with the following responsibilities.
- Ensure budgetary and programming schedules are met in accordance with contract conditions
- Managing safety risks within the sphere of responsibility
- Monitoring performance on site, including subcontractor performance, against the production schedule
- Providing assistance to the Project Manager and Senior Project Engineer across technical aspects
- Ensuring QA is carried out and hits requirements
- Previous experience on RMS projects
- Preferred understanding of maintenance projects
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work autonomously
- Proven experience in building rapport and managing subcontractors
- Comfortable in a client facing environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills