EOI | Structural Engineers - Permanent & Temporary Works | Building Structures & Civil Structures
We are working with an award winning, Australian owned mid-tier engineering consultancy based in Sydney CBD. Having a network of four offices throughout the country and a multifaceted design capability spanning most markets across several disciplines, this well renowned, well thought of business are leaders in their field.
Due to continued growth of their Sydney office and a healthy project pipeline the team have a number of openings in both building structures and civil structures are seeking engineers of all seniority, experienced in both permanent and temporary works.
- Junior Engineer - 2+ years' experience
- Intermediate Engineer - 3-6 years' experience
- Senior Engineer - 6-9 years' experience
- Associate Engineer - 10+ years' experience
- Principal Engineer - 12+ years' experience (business development capability and contacts)
The ideal candidate for the role will have a passion for design engineering and be technically focused throughout all levels of seniority. A hands-on technical mindset will form the foundations to a long and successful career. Organisation, efficiency, and excellent communication skills - written and verbal will enable the senior and principal engineers to manage the project, client relations and design office operations ensuring a successful delivery of project.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer will include, but not limited to:
- Detailed structural analysis and design of buildings projects
- Project Management and design review
- Manage the preparation of concept and detail design plans
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Attend meetings and liaise with local and state government officers, external consultants, contractors, clients and other stake holders.
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
To be considered for the role of Structural Engineer, you will
- Experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of building projects throughout Australia
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally a full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management capability
- Ability to liaise with clients and other stakeholders
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Excellent and above market rate remuneration packages
- Career progression across all levels and markets within the business
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture
- On-going training both internal and external
- Lovely modern offices located in the heart of the CBD | 5 minute walk from Townhall Station