Our client is a reputable fit out and refurb contractor that has been established for around 20 years.
They are a close-knit team of professionals that enjoy working on a wide range of projects, mostly from $200K to $10M, including commercial, retail and healthcare.
They're currently looking to appoint an experienced Estimator with 3-6 years' estimating experience in the fit out and refurb industry.
- Prepare tender documentation, take offs and Bill of Quantities
- Engage with subcontractors to develop pricing schedules
- Liaise with Construction team to prepare and submit relevant information
- Attend preliminary site visits and client meetings
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a Construction or QS related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years estimating experience within Australia
- Proven track record tendering competitively for fit out and refurb projects
- All-rounder with exposure to commercial, retail, healthcare and education projects ideally
- Thorough with good attention to detail and able to interpret plans and drawings
- Team player with great communication skills
- Good command of Buildsoft estimating software
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to be considered.
Your details will not be passed to any third party without your consent.