- Family Owned Contractor
- Tender on diverse projects up to and over $10million
Your Next Company:
My client is a long established civil contractor with a large number of diverse projects throughout Sydney. With around 30 years of success to their name, they are considered one of the sectors leading contractors in NSW and built a name through consistent delivery.
They have a great portfolio of projects on the go, and are on the front foot to bring in more.
The company encourage flexibility with both professional and personal life, and have a Senior Management Team that are collaborative and supportive.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing tender strategy
- Working with senior management to prepare and submit presentations to clients
- Traveling to site and attending pre-tender meetings and post-tender reviews
- Mentoring junior staff
- Negotiating with suppliers
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Subdivision experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Degree qualified or substantial industry experience
- Experience tendering on water projects highly preferrable
- Highly attractive salary package
- Career development pathways
- High-profile projects of $10million plus
- Backed by an involved management team
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without prior permission.