Our well-established client fabricate, supply and install all High End Glass, Aluminium and Steel products to both Residential and Commercial Projects.
They are seeking an experienced Estimator to join the team to provide Cost Management on projects as well as working on tenders.
The role will require you to:
- Review Tenders, attend site inspections prior to pricing
- Work on tenders up to $6m
- Provide all Cost Management on projects
- Liaise and build strong relationships with building companies
- Accurately compile estimating costs
- Delegate and push the jobs
- Prepare final documents for the management team
- Have a minimum of 4 years’experience as an Estimator
- Have Cost Management experience
- Ability to actively tender any size project.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Australian experience and working rights are essential
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Must have a Full Drivers License
- Degree qualified within construction preferred
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.