Our client is a relatively small contractor with a big name client list that undertakes fit out and refurb projects up to around $3M across commercial, hospitality, retail, healthcare and education.
They offer a friendly work environment with supportive managers and opportunities for career progression. Free parking and flexible work hours are just a couple of other perks available to their employees.
They currently require a junior to intermediate level Estimator to join their team in Mascot. This would suit an estimator who is already working for an established fit out contractor or someone who is working for a subcontractor to the fit out sector who is looking for the next step up in their career.
- Prepare tender documentation, take offs and Bill of Quantities
- Engage with subcontractors to develop pricing schedules
- Liaise with Construction team to prepare and submit relevant information
- Attend preliminary site visits and client meetings
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a Construction or QS related discipline (trade background also considered)
- A minimum of 2 years estimating experience within Australia
- Proven track record tendering for fit out and refurb projects up to $2M
- Allrounder with exposure to commercial, retail, healthcare and education projects ideally
- Thorough with good attention to detail
- Ability to interpret plans and drawings
- Team player with great communication skills
- Knowledge of Buildsoft estimating software would be a bonus but not essential.
For more information please call Pablo Martinez on 02 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to be considered.
Your details will not be passed to any third party without your consent.