Work with like-minded people in a young, vibrant, highly professional environment. This reputable contractor is going from strength to strength and has big plans for growth in Canberra and interstate over the next 12 months due continued success.
This genuinely is a great place to work and the low staff turnover is testament to this - just ask the current employees! You'll be working under approachable and supportive managers who will provide ongoing training and mentoring to enable you to excel in the industry.
- Complete all estimates from tender submission to hand over in compliance with the clients expectations within the agreed time constraints
- Produce BOQs, take offs, pricing preliminaries and all tender lodgement documentation
- Identify and implement alternatives for any project expenses that may offer a competitive advantage
- Identify and mange any risks uncovered during the estimating process
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a Construction or QS related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years estimating experience within Australia
- Proven track record tendering for (and winning) fit out and refurb projects up to $10M
- Thorough with good attention to detail
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Computer literate - experience using BidContender would be highly regarded but not essential
(Please note; we will consider junior, intermediate and senior level estimators due to the shortage of of suitable people in ACT)
For more information please contact Pablo Martinez on (02) 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your prior consent.