Estimator | National Business | $150k Package
Your Next Company:
My client is a long established civil and landscaping contractor with a large number of commercial and industrial projects throughout Sydney. With around 30 years of success to their name, they are considered one of Sydney's leading names. They have a great portfolio of projects on the go, and are fantastically placed to win more.
The company encourage flexibility with both professional and personal life, and have a team of Estimators that are collaborative and supportive.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing tender strategy
- Working with senior management to prepare and submit presentations to clients
- Traveling to site and attending pre-tender meetings and post-tender reviews
- Negotiating with suppliers
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil or landscaping contractors
- Estimating experience in Australia is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Degree qualified or substantial industry experience
- Highly attractive salary package
- Career development pathways
- High-profile projects
- Backed by an involved management team
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to apply as the shortlist is being provided for this time next week. Alternatively please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!