Estimator | Commercial Builder | Richmond
My client is a successful, reputable Commercial Construction business who have been established across Australia for over 40 years. The company has a proven, award winning track record in the commercial construction space. The business has had an increase in demand to tender on new projects and has such require a new Estimator to join their already successful Estimating department.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will be given autonomy in your role, and look to estimate and win work for the company to continue the growth of the business. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Estimating commercial projects up to $20m - $50m +
- Being responsible for the accurate BOQS
- Providing estimate preparation plans and schedules to management
- Building excellent relationships with clients, supervisors and contractors are all essential
- Leading a team of Jnr Estimators
- Negotiating with Suppliers and Procurement
- Attend regular team meetings for strategy, forecasting and training
- A Tertiary qualification would be highly regarded
- Commercially minded with good Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with Clients, Supervisors and Contractors.
- A desire to work in an environment that promotes quality above all else
- Dedicated to growing the business name and reputation
You will be rewarded with a very generous remuneration package and bonuses and a supportive environment with work life balance.
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!