Award winning and established residential high-rise builder. This sought after construction group have earned themselves an enviable reputation as being one of the 'go to' builders in Sydney. With an impressive line up of Senior Management, this group pride themselves on working alongside their clients to achieve their vision specifically within budget and within the time restraints.
- The team are now looking to increase in size by employing an experienced Estimator
- The Estimator will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and will be responsible for ensuring the business delivers business goals.
- This role will require someone with astute construction knowledge, having worked in the construction industry for at least 4-5 years and must have experience in apartment construction projects.
- Liaising with project management division, sub-contractors, consultants and clients during the tender stage and continuing this on throughout the construction stage
- Being aware of upcoming projects/tenders and ensuring proposals are submitted on time
- Prepare quotes and tender documentation
- Attend site visits for tenders
- Build effective relationships with team members, internal and external customers, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Have a thorough understanding of residential apartment projects
- Will have extensive estimating experience working with the same or few employers
- Will have a minimum of 4-5 years' estimating experience working on residential apartment projects.
- Experience in working on projects within the residential sector
- Be a team player and will respect others opinions
- Must have fit-out and/or refurbishment experience
- Will have experience working on projects up to $100million
- Will have a collaborative attitude and will work well within a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree or associated Degree or Diploma would be beneficial
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!