Our client is a hugely reptuable and recognised leading builder in the Sydney construction market. With a top tier team of professionals throught out their commercial, construction and operation departments, the business has strong foundations and is set for further growth. With a vibrant team & balanaced culture, our client understands & prides themselves on work life balance. Equally, as they are a successful tier 2 business involved in projects up to $150M, the team know what to do when it needs to be done.
This growing principal contractor is looking for a motivated and intelligent Construction Estimator to work as part of the commercial and business development teams focusing on work winning, establishing and maintaining customer relationships. The successful candidate will report directly to the Commercial Director and will have the opportunity to grow their role in conjunction with the company.
The role will involve;
- Processing incoming tender packs
- Compilation and issuing of subcontractor packages
- Reconciliation of quotes and determination of best value
- Measuring and quantifying works
- Site visits pre-tender
- Working to strict deadlines
- Identifying tender risks and opportunities and proposing win strategies
- Assistance in financial and project accounting
- Completing tender returns
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- Relevant qualifications
- Minimum of five years' relevant estimating experience working for a similar sized contractor providing refurbishment/new build type services to client's within the education, aged care, health and general commercial sectors.
- A strong work ethic, with a focus on project delivery and client satisfaction
- A friendly, client facing personality
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work on their own confidently
If this opportunity looks of interest, please send your resume to James Binder on firstname.lastname@example.org