Estimator / Kogarah / Fit - out
My client is a newly established business based in South Sydney with a 2nd office in QLD. The company has many strong business relationships and repeat business with a strong pipeline of projects. The company is looking to hire an experienced Estimator who can assist with the ever increasing number of tenders coming in.
- Preparation of initial estimating assessment of tenders
- Generating accurate costing estimates and bills of quantity for each project
- Perform trade breakups of documentation and liaise with subcontractors to ensure they have full understanding of the required scope of works and programme.
- Collate all tender submissions
- Review all tenders prior to presentation to the Tender Review Committee
- Regular meetings with subcontractors throughout the tender period to ensure competitive pricing and accurate bids.
- Prepare a contract file from relevant information in readiness for project handover to the Project Manager
- Good solid commercial & residential construction background would be an advantage
- Ability to engage with clients
- Ability to manage other members in the estimating team
- Have shown longevity with previous employers throughout carrier with proven track record
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!