Estimator | Tier 2 | Civil Projects
Your Next Company:
My client is a long established civil contractor with a large number of subdivision and earthworks projects throughout Sydney. With over 50 years of success to their name, they are considered one of Sydney's leading names.They have a diverse portfolio of projects on the go, and are on the front foot to bring in more.
This company is based on family values, and has 3rd and 4th generation employees. They have a close-knit estimation team, and the Directors and Owner maintain an active involvement in the day-to-day.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing tender strategy
- Working with senior management to prepare and submit presentations to clients
- Traveling to site and attending pre-tender meetings and post-tender reviews
- Negotiating with suppliers
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Degree qualified or substantial industry experience
- Highly attractive salary package
- Career development pathways
- High-profile projects
- Backed by an involved management team
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!