My client is a market leading Facade Consultancy, Installations and manufacturing giant. A one stop shop across the Facade Envelope and their portfolio spans across all of Australia and the Americas. Sydney based.
A "Facade Consultant" is sought after to help grow revenue aligned with business strategies within their Consultancy arm. Reporting to the Group Director, you will liaise with key project stakeholders, clients, architects and high tiered builders whilst evaluating market entry opportunities for the business. You will also lead project teams in the design and delivery of major Facade projects.
What you need:
- Strong face to face relationships building skills and superb presentation skills.
- At least 5 years in a similar position.
- Excellent negotiations within contracts, bids and alliances
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships.
- Ability to provide and technically advise both internally and externally
- Experience working for Consultancy is a MUST
- Technical knowledge of Facade systems is needed.
- Lead a division and mentor where required.
For the right person a healthy salary, super, car plus a highly rewarding bonuses will be offered.
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.