Finishing Foreman | 39 Units, 7 Level Apartment Block
$140-170K + Certain Career Opportunities
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
Our client are a well established contractor in the Sydney construction industry focussing mainly on the medium & high rise residential projects. Based in Sydney's CBD, they employ a comprehensive team of circa 300 people who have come from some of the largest builders and developers in Sydney. The company have experienced continued success and now enjoy a 80% of their business being from repeat clients, proving what they build is great. The company have recently appointed a new GM to take them to the next level and with almost 20 live new projects secured its a busy time ahead. Currently they are looking to appoint 3 x Finishing Foreman for projects in Balmain, Carlingford & Surry Hills.
As a key participant in the relationship with the company, other contractors, and the client, the Foreman is the second management level and has a further role as a coordinating manager and client interface. The Foreman has the following specific areas of responsibility:
- Supervising & Leadership of finishing trades
- Ensuring the safety of the site team
- Following OHSA guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of residential developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!