Finishing Foreman | Top Tier | Leading Builder Developer | Luxry Apartments
$180-200K + Certain Career Opportunities
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
Our client have been established for 30 years and in that time have secured a place as one of Sydney's most respected developers of luxury and waterfont apartments. Their in-house professional skills include development management, construction management, design, project management, civil engineering, structural engineering, plant hire, quality assurance, project marketing and sales, finance and legal work. They pride themselves on having a balanced culture and look after their employees. Our client is currently looking to appoint a Finsihes Foreman for a $160M project. The business have 3 projects lined up for this person to move on to once this project is completed.
The GF has the following specific areas of responsibility:
- * Management of trades and subcontractors on site
* Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
* Implementation of OH&S policies
* Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
* Approval of subcontractor invoices
* Liaison with Project Manager to ensure budget and time constraints are met
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of apartments would be preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!