$140-170K + Certain Career Opportunities
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
Our client have been established for over 100 years and in that time have secured a place as one of Australia's most respected contractors. Now recognised as an international builder, they hold prime spot as a leading commercial contractor work across defence, government, health, education, aged care projects. The business also pride themselves on having a balanced culture and where there employees are looked after as well as their clients. Currently they need a Finishing Foreman for a new $60M health care project.
- Supervising & Leadership of finishing trades
- Ensuring the safety of the site team
- Following OHSA guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of commercial or health projects is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!