Finishing Foreman | $130M | 127 High End Luxury Apartments
$140-170K + Certain Career Opportunities
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
This business have been established in the Sydney construction market since the late 90's and have since established themselves as a leading builder and award winning property group. The business are involved in commercial, residential & retail real estate and have an equal split of their own developments to building for repeat clients. Currently they have over $1billion worth of projects in the pipeline and have a requirement for a Finishing Foreman on a high end luxury residential block of units in Leichhardt.
As a key participant in the relationship with the company, other contractors, and the client, the Foreman is the second management level and has a further role as a coordinating manager and client interface. The Foreman has the following specific areas of responsibility:
- Supervising & Leadership of finishing trades
- Ensuring the safety of the site team
- Following OHSA guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade background essetnial
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of residential developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!