Finishing Foreman | Multi - Residential | Central Coast
Our client is one of the most recognized construction businesses on the central coast. The company has an excellent reputation and a number of repeat business clients. The company is undertaking a large scale residential (apartment) project currently and is in need of a Finishes foreman to join their already successful team.
The FF has the following specific areas of responsibility:
- Management of trades and subcontractors for all finishes on project
* Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
* Understanding of OH&S policies
* Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
* Approval of subcontractor invoices
* Liaison with PM to ensure budget and time constraints are met
- A stable career history within the construction industry with a proven track record with finishes on multi story residential projects
- Trade or academic background is benaficial
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of apartments would be preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!