Finishing Foreman | Tier 1 | Large Apartment Project $500M
$160-180K + Certain Career Opportunities
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
Our client is a tier 1 construction business originally from Queensland but now having a solid reputation in NSW & VIC also. Established in the 80's, this business now operate as a leading national head contractor but also get involved in property development and the resources markets. They employ almost 1500 people across Australia and almost 400 of those work for the NSW office. Projects have ranged in value up to $600M in NSW however have been much larger interstate and they are currently involved in the resi, commercial, education, health & defence sectors.
- * Management of finishing trades and subcontractors on site
* Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
* Implementation of OH&S policies
* Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
* Approval of subcontractor invoices
* Liaison with Project Manager to ensure budget and time constraints are met
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of apartments would be preferred but not essential
- Experience on $70M projects or bigger
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!