Finishing Foreman Melbourne (VIC) | Tier 1 | Apartment Block $160M
Our client is one of Australia's largest and most successful construction Companies. The business was successfully established over 30 years ago, and has grown to become a nationally diversified company now employing over 1400 employees. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentally friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. Due to the increase in new project awards the business currently has a need for a Finishing Foreman for an extremely prestigious project that will be based in Melbourne CBD the project is valued at $160M.
The FF has the following specific areas of responsibility:
* Management of trades and subcontractors for all finishes on project
* Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
* Understanding of OH&S policies
* Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
* Approval of subcontractor invoices
* Liaison with PM to ensure budget and time constraints are met
- A stable career history within the construction industry with a proven track record with finishes on large scale project
- Trade or academic background is beneficial but not essential
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of apartments would be preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!