Foreman | Aged Care | H Care | Commercial | Industrial | Government & Defence | Retail | Education
$140-170K + Certain Career Opportunities
Interview slots confirmed...........APPLY TODAY!!
Founded approximately 40 years ago, our clients are a leading main contractor in most industry sectors. Employing nearly 300 employees and with a network of offices, our client can offer your career exciting projects and the next step up if and when you are ready to make it. Their approach and ability to consistently produce innovative buildings has given them the name they have today. They are involved in all areas of construction including aged care, health, commercial & industrial, education, government & defence and currently have an opportunity for a Foreman for a $15M school project.
As a key participant in the relationship with the company, other contractors, and the client, the Foreman is the second management level and has a further role as a coordinating manager and client interface. The Foreman has the following specific areas of responsibility:
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of the site team
- Following OHSA guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction foreman or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience of aged care, health, commercial & industrial, education, government & defence developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!