Foreman | Fastest Growing | $120k + Package
Your Next Company:
My client is a specialist early works civil contractor with a strong portfolio of projects throughout Sydney. Having quadroupled in size over the last 5 years, they pride themselves on striking balance to give employees a close working relationship with senior management and reduced red-tape whilst devloping personally. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Foreman who can hit the ground running on an initila $10million basement project.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of project.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Foreman experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A proven track record delivering subdivision projects
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to apply as the shortlist is being provided for this time next week. Alternatively please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!