A very large earthworks and bulk excavation company that focuses on detailed excavation, piling, setting out, large commercial scale trenches as well as residential also.
They are currently expanding their workload even more which means they need more Leading Hands, Foreman and Supervisors for each project.
Responsibilites and Desirables
- You must have Earthworks experience, whether you started as an operator and worked your way to a Leading Hand / Supervisor.
- Experience with running a crew on a bulk earthworks job, organising the operators, machines and all trades.
- Have piling, leveling and setting out experience.
- Knowledge of meeting deadlines, how you will achieve these deadlines and able to understand and read plans (not so much for a Leading Hand but for a Supervisor role).
- If you have any machine operating tickets this would be an advantage but not necessary to be considered.
- This is NOT a "from the ground up" foreman position, you must have experience with bulk earthworks and detailed excavation work on a commercial scale as well as residential.
I have Leading Hand, Foreman and Supervisor opportunities available, if you are within the Earthworks / Civils space I will have relevant roles available so please do not hesitate to reach out.
Please apply within or give me a call for a confidential catch up on 0498016335.
I look forward to hearing from you.