Foreman | Luxury Residential | Multi - Story Resi
Our client is a privately-owned construction company that specialize in high-end residential, commercial and fit-out projects. The Company offers a highly-integrated service across the full design, planning and delivery lifecycle.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- Previous experience of projects up $20M would be preferable
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath on 0291 946 912 or email your resume to me: or alternatively use the APPLY option!!