Foreman | Civil Construction
Your Next Company:
I am recruiting on behalf of a number of Tier 2 & 3 civil contractors with a huge pipeline of upcoming work all around Sydney and NSW.
What's important to you?
Work-life balance. Project type. Location. Management style. Flexibility.
Each of my clients pride themselves on doing things a little differently. This attitude shows itself in their variety of multifaceted projects, in the company culture they each boast, in the work-life balance they encourage, and in the competitive package they offer.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing subcontractors on-site
- Interpret designs for implementation
- Ensuring the correct tracking variations and issuing of reports
- Maintaining project schedule
- Managing projects budgets
- Liaise with various stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
These role will require you to call upon your 5+ years' experience for a civil contractor. Due to the range of roles, experience across a number of disciplines is considered. E.g. roads, bridges, rail, bulk earthworks, RMS, waste water, tunnels.
These companies strives to employ good people for 5+ years at a minimum. As such, they favour applicants who can demonstrate a stable background of long-term employment with past employers.
- Outstanding salary packages
- Extremely long-term visions
- Work on a variety of challenging and unique projects
If this interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!