Foreman | Tier 1 | $400M Mixed-use Develop | CBD
Our client is one of Australia's largest and most successful privately owned construction Companies. The business was successfully established more than 60 years ago, and has grown to become a nationally diversified company now employing over 600 employees. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentally friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. The company has an annual turnover of over $1.6 billion.
The business has a unique approach to construction and believe strongly in empowering their people to be the very best they can be. There is great opportunity for individuals who are wanting to progress their careers to the maximum level and opportunities to run your own team and/or operation within the business are there for driven individuals.
The company are looking for Site Managers for an upcoming 'iconic" large scale project based in Sydney's CBD. The project would be worth over $400M.
- Be part of a $400M+ development
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Ensure compliance with all on site regulations.
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman experience
- Previous experience of projects up $50M would be preferable
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath on 0291 946 912 or email your resume to me: or alternatively use the APPLY option!!