Site Supervisor / Foreman | Family owned business | Diverse projects upwards of $20million
Your Next Company?:
My client is a Tier 2 civil contractor with a strong portfolio of projects throughout the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. With over 30 years of success they have steadily and continuously grown across a number of sectors. They pride themselves on striking balance to give employees a close working relationship with senior management and reduced red-tape, along with a variety of high profile and high value projects. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Civil Supervisor/Foreman who can hit the ground running on a large Subdivision project.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day site supervision of project.
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating closely with Project Manager
- Facilitating Tool Box Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinating required resources
- Working with stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Foreman experience is essential (min 3 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Highly attractive salary package
- Supportive and growing team and training
- Discretionary bonusses and incentives
If this position interests you or you you wish to hear about further opportunities I am currently working please do not hesitate to apply.
Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at email@example.com
All applications and conversations are confidential.