Our client has established themselves as an exciting 'go to' business when it comes to high end, major residential & mixed use developments. The business are involved in 7 medium to large projects across Sydney currently, a couple of which are iconic in their own right. This business has been able to attract talent from the industry leaders giving them the edge. They now boast a full team of industry professionals from the top tier 1 & 2 businesses in Sydney. This role is to work on a majoy $250M mixed use high rise development in Sydney's West and will offer guaranteed progression to SM following project completion.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience
- Previous experience of projects over $50M is required
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!