Our client is a leading prestige property group who have won a reputation for delivering innovative and dynamic property developments in Sydney. Company was formed in the late 90's through a comprehensive regional network throughout Australia, the business has a proven track record in exceeding international benchmarks with its inspirational design and construction approach.
A General Foreman is required as a new project has been awarded.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site members
- Following OHS guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans & programming
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Trade or academic background considered
- Strong construction Foreman & or Site Manager experience minimum of 5 years' foreman experience
- Previous experience of residential high rise developments of 80 -100+ unities is essential
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organized, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!