Founded in the 1990's and still privately owned, our client is a leading contractor & property developer in Sydney who specialise in the development of high-rise buildings and residential developments. As a company they turnover close to $200M and build almost 1500 units a year. The company have experienced consistent yet steady growth and currently have opportunities for 3 new Foreman for newly starting projects which are 181 units in Pennant Hills & 110 units in Kellyville.
As a key participant in the relationship with the company, other contractors, and the client, the Foreman is the second management level and has a further role as a coordinating manager and client interface. The Foreman has the following specific areas of responsibility.
- Supervising & Leadership
- Ensuring the safety of site team
- Following OHSA guidelines
- Productivity of the site team
- Following project plans
- Issuing direction so the site team perform daily and weekly activities
- Preparation of reports
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction foreman or site management experience
- Previous experience of multi storey or high rise apartments is preferred
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!